Join Our Front of House Team
What we are looking for ..
The prime focus of this position will be to make sure our guests receive excellent service with a smile!
You will be working as part of our team who love connecting with people. So if you’re a “people person”, full of personality, ambition and character then we would love to welcome you to the team.
Why Peterstone Court?
We offer straight shifts, a flexible rota, help with transport where appropriate and a great working environment with like-minded colleagues of all ages!
Our promotion and training prospects could be the start of a rewarding career with us! – For example, all of our current hotel managers have been promoted from within.
Pay and Performance
- We are strong believers that dedicated performance is well rewarded. We offer an excellent competitive rate of pay if you can bring a can-do attitude.
- We also offer team member benefits such as discounts across our hotels including accommodation, Food and Drink, Spa and free Gym membership.
- Additionally our generous wedding/weekend rate of pay – not dependent on age or job title, only performance– includes all team members.
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Have impeccable spatial awareness
- Assist in the smooth operation of our weddings and events
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with guests to ensure they have the best possible experience with us.
- Supporting other team members within the whole department
- Following systems to uphold presentation and upkeep of the department
- Ensure you have great menu knowledge, giving you confidence in your delivery
- Willing to be flexible in different styles of service
- Ensuring you always look impeccable and professionally presented
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Waiter/Waitress (1 year) role is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to develop, grow and keep up with the demands of our developing business
- Confidence in talking to others
- Great attention to detail
- Great time management and self-motivated
- Car driver preferred
Job Types: Full-time & Part-time Vacancies
- £9.50 – £12.50 + per hour